Monday, March 11, 2019

3 Reasons to Raise Chickens - Plus Some Tips!

There are some pretty big benefits to raising chickens that I never expected - especially since I didn't have the best experiences with raising chickens from when I was a child. We've had a couple chickens for the last couple years but we've now added TEN more chicks to our brood. They're adorable!

In this video I introduce you to our new brood and I explain three main reasons why having chickens is a great idea - both from a preppers standpoint and from a health standpoint. Plus I share with you a few tips on getting started along with a couple resources that have helped us know what we're doing once it comes to raising baby chicks.



Here's the book I mentioned in the video:

Image result for the chicken chick book

I hope you'll consider getting some chickens! And, if you do, I hope it brings more joy and good health to you and your family as it has for ours.

~Claudia