Saturday, August 16, 2014

Recorded Storing Remedies Class




A video recording of my storing remedies class is now up and ready to be watched!

Storing food or even basic first aid supplies won't be enough once it comes to treating the illnesses that run rampant during a disaster.

This class is a run down of the 42 basic remedies and tools I suggest people store. List and descriptions of remedies, tools and illnesses along with over 20 protocols for general illnesses and/or injuries can be found in my book Beyond Wheat and Weeds.

Here's the video. (You can find the links I mentioned in the class below the video.)


Links mentioned in video are as follows:

Remedy Class Notes:

Beyond Wheat and Weeds Book:



ASAP Silver: http://ablsilver.com/

- - - - - - - - - - -

To keep in touch and get more information please either like Healthy Preparedness's Facebook page:

Or Subscribe to my YouTube channel:

Or subscribe to my newsletter:

Thanks for watching!