Friday, March 6, 2015

Exciting Announcement!

Healthy Preparedness came to life only a short 6 months ago. I'm amazed as I look back at all that has taken place since then: I've started a humble little blog and YouTube channel, I've taught over 15 classes to more than 600 attendees and I've written my remedy book - selling over 300 copies of the book. I've spent much time, energy, and even tears during it all - but, oh, how I've enjoyed the journey!

I have a long list of things I'm currently working on and will be working on in the future. These are all things that fall into place so naturally - as if these things have a life of their own and they want to exist.

I've always enjoyed creating all types of blogs and endeavors but Healthy Preparedness is where I'm supposed to be and what I'm meant to do. It's as if I can feel the Universe pushing me to do what I'm doing - it's been amazing.

I regularly teach classes about three main topics:
  • Storing Alternative Remedies (and Tools) for the Infectious Diseases that Occur During a Disaster
  • 7 Steps to Preparing Our Bodies NOW for What's to Come
  • Turning Our Food Storage Into a Nutritional Powerhouse

I love teaching this info - free of charge - to others and will continue to do so. But one idea that came to my mind a couple of months back is doing a full-blown, hands-on, in-depth seminar where not only am I introducing these topics, tools, remedies, etc to people's minds but I'm providing a learning experience where they can try these things out and learn about them on a deeper level. 

Here's my video where I talk about this new announcement:



Initially this seminar idea was a few months out. I had planned on taking this idea more seriously maybe around Summer-time.

But this opportunity presented itself earlier than I anticipated after a couple of people had contacted me around the same time asking me if I'd teach the full 3 classes to their group. One of these classes would take place outside of the state I live in and another was a couple of hours away. 

I knew I needed to ask these women if they'd be interested in having me do a seminar so I quickly pulled together the info for the seminar and gave it to them as an option. They were both excited about the idea which launched this seminar into action.

Although I'm excited about this idea, I'll admit that I feel very humbled about it as well. I've never done a seminar before. I do, however, feel confident in the information I'll be sharing and will make it as worth it as possible to those who attend. 



If you're interested in having me teach a seminar in your local area please contact me here. Those who get one of these seminars together, (gathering a total of 25+ attendees and setting up a location as to where the seminar will take place) will get to attend for free. Cost for the seminar is $50 per person. 

I look forward to continuing teaching my regular free classes to communities and I now look forward to teaching these in-depth seminars as well. 

~ Claudia