Monday, August 24, 2015

COMPARING: Clay, Diatomaceous Earth & Charcoal



Bentonite Clay, Diatomaceous Earth, and Activated Charcoal - all 3 of these amazing substances will be a blessing to us during a disaster situation should we have some stored in our home. 

All 3 are similar in that they have the ability to draw positively charged substances (toxins) into and / or onto themselves due to their negative charge and their molecular makeup. 

I go over what these substances are and how they differ from one another in this video. A printable pdf information sheet regarding all 3 of these powders and how they can be used and which one would be best to be used for a myriad of issues can be found below the video. 







Bentonite Clay can be purchased at the following links:

  • Clay Terra - $55 per 6 lb bucket + free shipping
  • Redmond Clay - around $59 from local health food stores.
  • Azure Standard - $36 per 6 lb bucket (create an account, pick up from drop off point, small shipping fee will apply).
  • Amazon sells 6 lb buckets for around $50 - $55. 


Diatomaceous Earth can be purchased at the following links:



Activated Charcoal can be purchased at the following links:

I hope this information will be a great blessing to you and your family!

~Claudia


13 comments:

  1. Thanks I loved learning about these and I appreciate so much the PDF. I pray blessings for you for your time and generosity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I've been looking for books of this nature for a way too long. I'm just glad that I found yours. Looking forward for your next post. Thanks :)

    shop online equinox nebulizer

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed your blog and I completely agree with you. I should definitely use now onwards. Thanks for sharing such a good post, just keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed your blog and I completely agree with you. I should definitely use now onwards. Thanks for sharing such a good post, just keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your blog and I completely agree with you. I should definitely use now onwards. Thanks for sharing such a good post, just keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing such authentic information with us in which there is authentic information. I hope you will share more info regarding this.

    Disaster Supplies | NGO Tents

    ReplyDelete
  12. What could 5 commentator possibly say that you would remove their comments? Also one comment was posted three times identically and you did not remove two of them? Your video is quite useful, not totally accurate and you left out much important info regarding the three things but nothing was inaccurate either. The PDF file is a great tool, thanks for putting that together!

    ReplyDelete