Monday, October 5, 2015

Complete Remedies Class

I recently taught a "Remedies for the Infectious Diseases that Occur During a Disaster" class which we recorded so others who couldn't attend could watch and learn from it as well.

Here it is!



Here's the printable handout to go along with this class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nebulizer, Ionic Silver Maker, and more can be purchased from this link.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other videos mentioned in this class that you may want to learn from include:

Bentonite Clay Video.

Activated Charcoal Video.

Clay vs. Charcoal vs. DE Video. 

Enema Bag Video.

Lypo C Video.

Nebulizer Video.

Saniderm Video.


I hope this information will be a blessing to you and your family.

~Claudia

7 comments:

  1. Great blog and I love what you have to say and I think I will tweet this out to my friends so they can check it out as well. I like what you have to say
    Microwave Safe Food Containers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I felt to buy the clay when I didn't even know how to use it. Thank you. Now I know:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I've been looking for books of this nature for a way too long. I'm just glad that I found yours. Looking forward for your next post. Thanks :)

    shop online equinox nebulizer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I've been looking for books of this nature for a way too long. I'm just glad that I found yours. Looking forward for your next post. Thanks :)

    shop online equinox nebulizer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have found this information to be extremely valuable which will definitely help others. Thanks for the article. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I've been looking for books of this nature for a way too long. I'm just glad that I found yours. Looking forward for your next post. Thanks :)



    salt spray chamber manufacturers

    ReplyDelete