Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Nebulizer Found! (And Nebulizer Review)

2021/2022 Update: This blog post is older but we still use (and sell) this same nebulizer! 


It's taken me nearly a year to find the right nebulizer - buying and using several nebulizer's during that time frame to find a nebulizer I'd feel confident recommending to others. I've recommended two others in the past but they either A) couldn't use nano silver or B) the supplier ran out of them and might not continue supplying them.

I'm excited to say that we've finally found a nebulizer we feel confident about recommending to others and know it will be perfect for a disaster situation. It contains the right particle sizes (to enter the deeper parts of the lungs), it emits the mist at the correct speed, it's high quality, is at a good price, and it runs off off either batteries or electricity. It's exactly what we've been looking for!

Here's the video where I review all the nebulizer's I've used in the past, talk about what qualities I'm looking for, and share which one we (my husband and I) have finally found and are happy to recommend to others:



We keep a nebulizer on hand for the following reasons:
  • to help with the temporary relief of symptoms associated with respiratory illnesses
  • to help with the temporary relief of symptoms associated with sinus infections
  • to help get medicines into the body on a systemic level - if medicines can't be kept down orally - including albuterol
  • to use in addition to specific oral medicines for extra supportive action
(See Beyond Wheat and Weeds to know how to use the nebulizer.)

Here's the video I made a while ago about why having a nebulizer is one of the most important tools we can have during a disaster or during times of respiratory distress or illness. 


I hope this information will be a blessing to you and your family,

~Claudia