Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Nebulizer Found! (And Nebulizer Review)


It's taken me nearly a year to find the right nebulizer - buying and using several nebulizer's during that time frame to find a nebulizer I'd feel confident recommending to others. I've recommended two others in the past but they either A) couldn't use nano silver or B) the supplier ran out of them and might not continue supplying them.

I'm excited to say that we've finally found a nebulizer we feel confident about recommending to others and know it will be perfect for a disaster situation. It contains the right particle sizes (to enter the deeper parts of the lungs), it emits the mist at the correct speed, it's high quality, is at a good price, and it runs off off either batteries or electricity. It's exactly what we've been looking for!

I've opened a group buy for these nebulizer's (click on that link to order). The group buy will end on October 14th. The cost for the nebulizer is: $60 (+shipping) - or pick up from my home in Utah County on October 29th. Cost after the group buy will go up $5 - $10.

Here's the video where I review all the nebulizer's I've used in the past, talk about what qualities I'm looking for, and share which one we (my husband and I) have finally found and are happy to recommend to others:



We keep a nebulizer on hand for the following reasons:
  • to use to effectively treat respiratory illnesses
  • to use to treat sinus infections
  • to use to get medicines into the body on a systemic level - if medicines can't be kept down orally
  • to use in addition to oral medicines to have a stronger affect in body
(See Beyond Wheat and Weeds to know how to use the nebulizer.)

Here's the video I made a while ago about why having a nebulizer is one of the most important tools we can have during a disaster. 


I hope this information will be a blessing to you and your family,

~Claudia

6 comments:

  1. hello claudia
    i live in Australia, would the power adapter be suitable for Australian power outlets at all?

    thank you

    cheers lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a great and lovely blog you have shared here with us. Keep sharing and updating more blogs with us.
    I want to share something with all kidney cleanse diet or homemade detox cleanse aim is to get back to your fitness and always feel fresh to start any work in your corner.During Cleanse process you should feel better and get some fresh energy to do any work but not enough to get into gym & do some workout it behaves according to your routine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a very good article; I was looking for this from long time. Totally inspired, that’s why I decided to respond in a post. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all should write meaningful words in the post so, that other people can read it and get some knowledge.
    Best Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete