Tuesday, November 11, 2014

7 Steps to Creating a Protective Shield



The seven steps I share in this video are answers I received through prayer, much meditation and pondering. I hope they will bless your family and help create that "shield" that Heavenly Father wants us to create which will help protect our family for the things that are to come.

Here's the video where I talk about these 7 steps. I will have a pamphlet  / booklet coming out soon that will contain more information about these seven steps.



To view my upcoming class schedule or to schedule a class with me for your group please visit this link.

I send messages / updates either through my Facebook page or through my emails (see the right side of my blog) or you can even subscribe to my YouTube channel. Feel free to join/like any of those to receive any new bits of information I will be sharing.

I will share more info for each of these 7 steps in an upcoming pamphlet. Here's the summary of the points that were made in the video:

1. Healthy Cells - using all of the following:
    - Vitamin D3
    - Magnesium Chloride
    - Nascent Iodine
    - Multi-Vitamin
    - Liquid Minerals (fulvic acid)

2. Detoxify Regularly (5 days a week) using one of the following:
    - Liquid Bentonite Clay
    - Essiac Tea
    - Dandelion Root Tincture
    - Milk Thistle
    - Red Clover

3.  Clean & Wholesome Diet 
    (consider reducing / eliminating sugar, pray about dairy, pray about breads, use whole grains, generous amounts of produce - especially veggies, etc.)

4. Exercise Regularly

5. Blood Work (if needed)

6. Pure Water (find or use filter that gets rid of all heavy metals, viruses, bacteria, etc)

7. Cleanliness: body, mind and spirit

Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this video and especially for giving the direction you received when you taught on Friday (which I'm assuming is the Herriman group) I live in Herriman, but when I received the invitation to go to this class, I didn't know what you were about. One of the moms passed on how amazing you are and how you are really big on receiving revelation for what I am supposed to do. I appreciate being able to receive that information, because I know it was for me!!:) I know that we need to make sacrifices as a family to prepare us, thank you for following your mission in life and living so that you can bless other's lives!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for your generously kind comment - I really appreciate it! And - you're welcome - I'm glad you got to come to the class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great suggestions! Are these items available locally in regular stores (Utah) or is it easier to purchase them online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole! I'll be sharing where to get these next week. But let me give you a quick run down:

    Nascent Iodine can be purchased from magneticclay.com, globalhealingcenter.com, or integratedhealth.com - there are other places as well that might have it.

    Magnesium chloride can be purchased from ancientminerals.com.

    Multi-vitamin can be purchased from health food store. Choose a brand you like. I personally liek and use the Alive brand. My body just likes that kind for some reason. There are many to try.

    Sunwarrior Liquid Light (liquid minerals) can usually be purchased from the health food store or from somewhere online. There are many supplement online stores that sell this product.

    Vitamin D3 - get it from your health food store - in liquid form.

    Hope that answers your questions! Most of the cleansing remedies can be found at the health food store or from mountainroseherbs.com / naturalhealthyconcepts.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. READMORE THE MIRACLES OF ACTIVATED CHARCOAL FROM BORNEO FOR OUR HEALTH in http://zabdielnotes.blogspot.com/p/zabdiel-riset-arang-aktif-charcoal.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Diet Taps into Pioneering Plan to Help Dieters LOSE 12-23 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete