Tuesday, November 11, 2014

7 Steps to Creating a Protective Shield



The seven steps I share in this video are answers I received through prayer, much meditation and pondering. I hope they will bless your family and help create that "shield" that Heavenly Father wants us to create which will help protect our family for the things that are to come.

Here's the video where I talk about these 7 steps. I will have a pamphlet  / booklet coming out soon that will contain more information about these seven steps.



To view my upcoming class schedule or to schedule a class with me for your group please visit this link.

I send messages / updates either through my Facebook page or through my emails (see the right side of my blog) or you can even subscribe to my YouTube channel. Feel free to join/like any of those to receive any new bits of information I will be sharing.

I will share more info for each of these 7 steps in an upcoming pamphlet. Here's the summary of the points that were made in the video:

1. Healthy Cells - using all of the following:
    - Vitamin D3
    - Magnesium Chloride
    - Nascent Iodine
    - Multi-Vitamin
    - Liquid Minerals (fulvic acid)

2. Detoxify Regularly (5 days a week) using one of the following:
    - Liquid Bentonite Clay
    - Essiac Tea
    - Dandelion Root Tincture
    - Milk Thistle
    - Red Clover

3.  Clean & Wholesome Diet 
    (consider reducing / eliminating sugar, pray about dairy, pray about breads, use whole grains, generous amounts of produce - especially veggies, etc.)

4. Exercise Regularly

5. Blood Work (if needed)

6. Pure Water (find or use filter that gets rid of all heavy metals, viruses, bacteria, etc)

7. Cleanliness: body, mind and spirit

Thank you!