Thursday, March 12, 2015

HypoRedox Information


Most of you know how I feel about a certain solution called HypoRedox. In short, I genuinely think it's a definite must-have for every home / home-storage.

HypoRedox is a non-toxic, non-irritating disinfectant solution that is 120 x of a better disinfectant than bleach - it's perfect for disinfecting most any surfaces!

There are other companies who also sell Hypochlorous Acid solutions. They are as follows:
  • Vetericyn - a non-stinging hypochlorous acid for healing and disinfecting pet wounds, burns, eye infections, etc. See Vetericyn link.
  • And Puracyn - a non-stinging hypochlorous acid solution for healing and disinfecting small wounds, cuts, or abrasions on people. See Puracyn link.

The possible uses for these two mentioned Hypochlorous Acid solutions include:
Please note that although these other products are being used topically or internally for pets and humans, HypoRedox is not meant to be used topically or internally. It is a solution that is certified to be used as a surface disinfectant and works perfectly for just that. 

HypoRedox has been proven to kill viruses, molds, spores, mildew, micobacterium, and bacteria on contact including pathogens such as: E.Coli, Listeria, Salmonella, HIV, MRSA, Candida, Rubella, Diptheria, Tuberculosis, Rabies, Tularemia, and much more - perfect for killing bacteria and possible viruses on most surfaces. 


HypoRedox is a great non-toxic surface disinfectant for disinfecting surfaces / substances such as:
  • Disinfecting tools, supplies, surfaces, equipment.
  • Disinfecting vegetables / fruits / meats. (Wash off after disinfecting.)
  • Disinfecting areas that have been infected by vomit or diarrhea.
  • Disinfecting linens / materials by washing with HypoRedox. (Think of disinfecting linens covered in diarrhea, vomit, or blood in disaster situations.)
  • Disinfecting airborne pathogens by placing in a humidifier.
  • Disinfecting dishwashers. 
  • Possible other ways. 
* Please email me for the hypochlorous acid information sheet my husband and I put together at: healthypreparednessatgmaildotcom.
Please note: HypoRedox is not certified for internal or topical use - it use certified by the EPA as a surface disinfectant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PURCHASING OPTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

LOCAL PICK-UP (No minimum quantities, No shipping costs)

Pick up from our home in Lehi, Utah. Order from our store page.

GROUP BUY OPTIONS (Free Shipping)

·         Local Group Buy (within Utah County). Minimum of 30 gallons.
Benefit: FREE Shipping. (We deliver to a drop off location) Free 2 gallons of HypoRedox to coordinator of group buys for every 30 gallons ordered.

·         Anywhere-in-Utah group buy (any city outside of Utah County). Minimum of 40 gallons.
Benefit: FREE shipping. (We deliver to a drop off location) Coordinator of this group buy gets 2 free gallons of HypoRedox for every 50 ordered.

·         Group Buy outside of Utah.  Minimum of 50 gallons.
Benefit: FREE shipping. (Delivered through a shipping company) 2 free gallons for every 50 gallons ordered.
o   Pick up location will be from the home or another location chosen by the group-buy coordinator.


INDIVIDUAL PURCHASE (Buyer pays shipping)

·         Ships 2 gallons per order – within or outside of Utah. Shipping fees will apply.  HealthyPreparedness(at)gmail.com.


INSTRUCTIONS TO DO A GROUP BUY:

1.       Email me letting me know you’ll be doing a group buy. (I’ll post it on my blog to let my followers know about your group buy.) healthypreparedness(at)gmail.com

2.       Once you get enough commitments to make the minimum order amount – let me know through email. I will then send you a PayPal link where everyone can pay for their order. The coordinator and I will decided on the day, time and location for the group-buy pick up.

3.       The coordinator will let everyone know when that pick-up day, time, and location will be. Any orders that aren’t picked up within the hour of the pick-up time will be sent home with the coordinator allowing those that ordered it to be able to pick it up from them. 


14 comments:

  1. If it's non-toxic, non-irritating, and can be used to disinfect your fruits and vegetables, then why does the front say to keep it out of the reach of children?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tepoe! Good question! We just updated our information sheet to address this topic. Here's what my husband wrote "HypoRedox was registered with the EPA as a hospital grade disinfectant and as such it was required to have labeling similar to other chemical based disinfectants. In a more concentrated solution, Hypochlorous Acid is obviously dangerous to humans and animals, but not at the concentration found in HypoRedox. Even though HypoRedox is not caustic in any way, it should still be used with care. Do not mix it with any other cleaning solutions. Please read below to see how we have used it."

      I hope that answers your question! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the information. Can you include the dilution recommendations to use as a cleaner? It doesn't say on the bottle. I thought I remember you saying that it can be diluted to be effective. I'd like to make it last as long as possible. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the dilution details can be found at this link: http://beyondwheatandweeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Hypochlorous-Acid_v11.pdf

      I hope that helps answer your question! :)

      Delete
  3. Are we still able to purchase this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can order it on this website. Click on the store link

      Delete
  4. Do you know if HypoRedox would be suitable for use in hot tub to disinfect. pH may not be neutral enough not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you used HypoRedox in a nebulizer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. You can order it on this website. Click on the store link.

      Delete
  7. I must add a testimonial to this post. My young son suffered from severe repeating staph infection on his arms and legs due to some health issues that he has. My naturalpath told me about Vetericyn because a vet friend of his had told him how remarkable and safe it was. I started using it on my son, I sprayed it on his legs at night and the next morning he looked remarkably better. I've used it many times and every time has the same results, it really does work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claudia, I am in a situation where I have mold in my apartment and am moving out. I am very confused about what possessions can be cleaned and moved with me vs. what I have to leave behind. Do you recommend Hypo Redox for effective cleaning of mold spores? Have you had any experience in how it impacts surfaces that you clean with it? I have read I have to leave behind my mattresses, furniture, rugs... anything that that can be washed thoroughly through. Any experience or suggestions? Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. The links to the eye and ear infection solution for pets does not work. Can you give me the links? Thanks for all of the great information!

    ReplyDelete