Monday, March 9, 2015

Saran Wrap for Bites, Wounds, Burns, Stings & More


It doesn't seem like storing saran wrap in our home storage would be that big of a deal. But if we have the means to using some of the most effective remedies such as bentonite clay, activated charcoal, herbal poultices and other healing remedies for all types of issues such as burns, bruises, sprains, bites, wound infections, stings and other topical issues - we'll be so happy we have that simple saran wrap to cover these pastes / poultices to keep them from drying out!

Here's my video where I talk about (and show) how to use saran wrap for pastes and poultices and why I think we should all have at least a few rolls of this wonderful item in our home storage.



As always, I hope this information will be a blessing to you and your family!

~ Claudia

Like my Facebook page here.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here.