Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Beyond Wheat and Weeds GROUP BUY!


I'm happy and excited to let everyone know that, for the first time ever, I'm doing a group buy for Beyond Wheat and Weeds and can therefore give a discount on the book depending on how many people order.

If you've been wanting to get / gift this book to someone else - now is a great time to do it!

Beyond Wheat and Weeds is a book packed with valuable information regarding storing and using alternative remedies, using conventional treatment methods and even folk treatment methods for healing all types of illnesses, maladies and most commonly occurring infectious diseases during a disaster situation. It contains information that will be incredibly valuable during a prolonged disaster!

You can read more about the book at this link.

Please share this blog link with others to help make this group buy a success!


Discounted prices (including free shipping!) will be as follows:


50-100 orders:

Black and White version = $27 + free shipping.
Full Color version = $47 + free shipping.


100-200 orders:

Black and White version = $24 + free shipping.
Full Color version = $45 + free shipping.


200+ orders: 

Black and White version = $20 + free shipping.
Full Color version = $42 + free shipping.



What to Do:

1. Fill out the order form before JUNE 19th.
2. Look for my email the day after the deadline date (on June 20th) to know how big of a discount the book will be. 
3. Use the PayPal link I will send you on the 20th to pay for the book. 
4. Wait 5-7 business days for the book to come.


EXTRAS:

Payment will need to be made within 7 days after the group buy deadline (by June 26th) - I'll send an email out reminding everyone.

Please share this group buy with others - the more people we get, the more everyone will save.

If you have any questions, please read through the FAQ before sending me an email with your question.

Those who purchase the black and white version will be able to print out the color images found at a pdf link shared in the book (and on my blog) so you can print out the images in color and paste them in your book. 


FAQ:

1. Where will the books be shipped to?

The books will be shipped to the address connected to your PayPal account. 

2. What if I miss the deadline?

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to stretch out the deadline. The deadline is midnight of June 19th. 

3. How will I know what the discount will be?

I will send out an email to everyone letting them know the progress of the group buy half way through. I'll also send a final email the day after the deadline with the final discount price and will also send a PayPal link at the same time where you can pay for the book. 

4. Will I need to pay for the book right now?

No, you do not pay for the book(s) right now. You'll pay once I send you the PayPal link to the email address you provided in the form - the day after the deadline date (on June 20th).

5. What if I recently purchased a book at full price? Can I return that book and get in on this deal?

I'm sorry but that won't be an option at this time. 

6. Will you be doing this group buy again sometime soon?

I'm not sure. I have so much going on - I try to plan things ahead but am being guided and directed by the Lord to do most things that I'm doing. I'm not exactly sure what will be around the bend - I'll probably be doing another group buy like this one again, especially if this one ends up being a success. 

7. Can I order a book for family members or friends?

Sure! You'll just need to make sure either you pay for all the books your ordering or that you share the PayPal link with them to make sure they pay for their book. 

8. What if I put my name down but then decide not to get the book?

That's fine, you won't be obligated to pay for a book. However, I do ask that everyone who puts their name down is fairly positive that they'll be purchasing one to help keep the numbers accurate. 

9. How soon will I get my book(s)?

It usually takes about 5-7 business days for the book to get to its location. So it will be 5-7 business days AFTER the final deadline date, once you've paid for the book. 

8. What if I don't pay by the deadline date? 

I'm sorry but if the books aren't paid for within one weeks time - the discount no longer applies. 

9. Why is there a greater discount for the black and white version of the book than the full color version?

The full color copy costs me more than the black and white copy which allows me to sell the black and white book at a lower price.

10. Can I have a larger discount if I order lots of books?

I'm sorry, I won't be able to give further discounts at this time. 


Thank you!

~Claudia