Saturday, February 7, 2015

New Nano Silver Recommendation


Throughout my remedy guidebook, Beyond Wheat and Weeds, I mention storing and using a nano silver solution called ASAP Silver. I love that brand. I love that company. I appreciate so much all of the questions many of the employees from that company have answered for me but I have to be honest about any new findings I come across that I know will be a blessing to those I teach this information to...

There's a new brand of silver that is just as effective (possibly even more effective - I still need to research that) that costs half as much as the ASAP Silver. I talk about this specific brand in my video...



Do a search online in order to purchase this remedy. Or purchase it from Alpine Food Storage in Alpine, Utah.

Click here to like my Facebook page. 

Click here to Subscribe to my YouTube channel. 

Thank you!

~ Claudia