Thursday, May 2, 2019

New (Temporary Products)! First Aid & Illness Kit PLUS EBV-Viral Protocol

I have a limited quantity of two new products available. Once they're sold out - they're sold out! These two temporary products are an EBV protocol and I've brought back (and beefed up) my First Aid & Illness kit!



EBV PROTOCOL:

I put together the EBV protocol because I believe that the EBV virus is a huge contributing factor to the breakdown of one's health that most of us have been or will be exposed to and that it's one of the main catapults that thrusts a person into a chronic illness cycle. I believe that detoxing from EBV is just as important as detoxing from heavy metals, parasites, or other toxins. I don't have this opinion based off of a current popular author who also has found this to be true. This is something I realized and researched as I fought my way through Lyme and continued to study health and disease since that time. Here's where you can purchase the EBV protocol. 

FIRST AID & ILLNESS KIT:

Many of you have asked if I'd make this kit available again - and here it is! Only it's a bit more "beefed up" than the last kit I sold a couple years ago. This kit contains 16 must-have herbal, homeopathic, and alternative remedies; 11 tools and supplies; it also includes an information sheet explaining what each tool, supply or remedy can be used for including a comprehensive list of ailments, health issues, and maladies that can come up and which remedy or tool can be used for each of those issues. Here's where you can purchase the First Aid & Illness Kit.

This kit is EXACTLY what I create for my own family and now we've put together 150 of these kits for others as well. Once they're gone - they're gone!

Plus my First Aid Kit book is also on sale for the next week along with the First Aid and Illness Kit Online course just in case you want to take your kit to a whole new level!

Here's the video where I introduce these two new products:



Here's an additional video where I cover each item that comes in the kit:

I hope you love these two new products and, as usual, I hope they'll bless and benefit you and your family!

~Claudia